COVID-19 Safety Info
At Dushane Dental Arts, the health of our patients and team are number one priority. Our office has always followed a high standard of care and infection control. Since the start of COVID-19, our office has elevated to an even higher level of infection control and safety. Our entire team has been trained on policies, protocols and procedures to ensure everyone’s health and safety. Following are some of the measures we have implemented and continue to practice.
· Trained all team members on new practices, protocols and procedures relating to COVID-19.
· N95 mask to be worn at all times throughout the office, changed between patients.
· Sick employees will not come to work.
· Hand sanitizer available throughout the office for patients and team members.
· Face masks must be worn at all times throughout the office building until otherwise advised by health authorities.
· Asked to reappoint if feeling ill and/or exhibiting any symptoms of illness.
· Air filtration and purifiers throughout the office.
· Dental equipment to capture aerosol and droplets in the treatment rooms.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE):
· Appropriate PPE for all team members including: N95 masks, face shields, disposable full length gowns, hair bonnets.
If you have an illness or are exhibiting symptoms, we recommend you call us to reschedule your dental appointment.
Some symptoms include:
· Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
· Body aches
· Loss of smell or taste
· Please call to notify our office before your appointment if you have recently tested positive or have been diagnosed with COVID-19.
· If you are healthy, there’s no need to cancel your regularly scheduled dental appointment. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us immediately.